Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

My holiday recount

               My holiday recount
In the holidays,my mum made a promise to go to the movies at Saint Luke's.It was bright outside so I asked my mom and she agreed. We got to the movies before 1pm. It took us a 20min drive to the movies.I went with my family. I was excited. We went to watch despicable me 3.

When we were driving the tank was almost empty so we had to pull off at the gas station to fuel up the tank. then ready to go. It was boring while we were driving in the car so we played some music on my brothers chromebook. When got to the movies, It was 12.20 pm. Me and my brother asked my mom for money so we can play games at the arcade. Me and my brother played basketball shooting my score was 34 and my brothers score was 46. After we played at the arcade It was time to watch the movie. our seats was k1 to k10 we sat at the very back. The movie was incredibly  awesome and cool. The movie took about 1 hour and 30 mins.

When the movie had finished I asked my mom If we could go Mcdonalds because I was so hungry so she said “yes we can”. I went for a cheese burger,fries and coke.it was incredibly tasty and yummy it was the best Mcdonalds I ever tasted. After we ate my tummy was full and I was tired, so we rushed home and had a big rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment