Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Athletics

                   Athletics day-number 2
This is my recount on Athletics day after receiving feedback from my peers.

______________________________________________

“Run” said my mum. My mum cheering for me while I was running. I ran as fast as I can and came 3rd to last. My mum was proud of me. I was so happy. We had to race again. So Mr Areein said “on your marks get set GO!”.

I ran as fast as I can and came 3rd to last again. After racing I went back to my tent. It was finally for the 400m race. My name was not called out for the 400m race so I was just sitting inside the tent. But Havea was in the finals so I cheered for him. He came 2nd In the race.

I was so happy. After the finals we sang our chant to the parents. After that athletics was finish. It was the Athletics ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment