Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Recount-going to Tonga

Image result for tonga beach
In the holidays,me and family went to Tonga to see my grandpa. We had this big container full of clothes because there was a fair happening at vava’u. So we sold clothes to the people in Tonga.

When my Aunty was looking after the shop I went and looked for a food shop because I was very hungry.

Then I finally found a food shop. But right after I buyed my pie I recognise that I was LOST!. I did not know where my Aunty shop was so I asked someone if they knowed where my Aunty shop was. But when the fair was finished I could not find my mum or dad so I started to crying.

But when everyone was gone my mum saw me and then I ran up to her and said “i'm sorry mum” mum said “it’s alright but don’t run away like that okay” okay. After that me and my mum walked all the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment